Traineeship in office management
Since 2011 Struss and Partner has been offering a training program in office management. As a trainee you will learn the diverse tasks of office organization and take on responsibility for your own projects. You will gain insight into the work of a career consultant and look after our clients – from the first phone call to well beyond their consultation.
What applies to our clients, also applies to you – we want to see your potential unfold. You can find your part to play according to your individual skills, e.g. in knowledge management or in social media management. There are no limits to individual initiative.
From summer 2016, we have two vacancies for our traineeship program:
Your tasks include:
- Looking after customers over the phone and in person
- Customer service
- Writing offers and invoices
- Office management
- Placing orders
- Assistance tasks
What we would like you to have:
- Successfully completed school
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Basic knowledge of social media (Facebook, YouTube)
- Fun working with people
- Distinct service mentality
- Strong feeling of responsibility
- Independent, structured way of working
- Ability to work in a team, commitment
- Groomed and confident appearance
Do you want to be part of our team? Then send your application (cover letter, CV with a photo, certificates) via email to our CEO Veronika Latzel (email@example.com). For more information, you can contact Veronika Latzel by email.
We look forward to receiving your application!